Project costs plan part/en/
Cost plan - new
Cost plan by
- project partners,
- phases (workpackages),
- cost categories, cost areas
- by project / phase
- eligible costs,
- % cofinancing....
Project finance settings
- project periods - by project plan, by reporting periods. Set periods in PROJECT / SCORECARD / PERIODS
- level of co-financing - project plan, application form. Set cofinancing levels in PROJECT / SCORECARD / CO-FINANCING LEVELS
- project work plan - workpackages - Set workpackages in PROJECT / TASK & MILESTONES (add phase)
- cost description: text field
- units: custom drop-down list general
- eligible cost by unit,
- number of units,
- eligible cost (net),
- % VAT,
- total cost (gross)
- ineligible cost (VAT) (value)
- % co-financing: project custom setting scorecard – co-financing
- co-financing amount (value)
- own contribution: difference between co-financing level and ineligible costs (value)
- cost type
- cost area
- View content of rows and culumbs.
- Filters: by organization, by period, by cost area (if enabled)
How to edit finance plan
Each line can be deleted (if there are no bound entries), edited or copied:
- editing: click icon ordouble click on the line,
- edit cells
- confirm or cancel . 4PM checks if all requred fields are filled in. Missing entries are coloured red and entry cannot be saved.
- copy - select a line and click COPY, edit copy .
- delete: select a line and click DELETE.
If any line has bound records it cannot be deleted or edited. Bound records occur when:
- you enter cost in tab cost
- or enter task for personnel cost.
Indirect cost (overheads)
4PM calculates value of indirect cost by formula:
- % of value of planned cost
Indirect cost can be planned by organization and phase/project.