From Help.4pmJump to navigationJump to search
- active access - a list of users with active access (user is active, and has active access with valid password and user name)
- users that are marked with grey do not have active access (invalid password).
- guest access - users from other organization with limited (read-only) access to project portals
- inactive access - persons in 4PM without access to the application. They are not active, they do not have active password or user name.
- e-mail is valid only 24 hours for security reasons
- user must follow the link in the e-mail and the PIN number.
How can I block access to 4PM user?
- go to tab ACCESS / USERS > ALL to find a person.
- click the name of the person and open the form.
- un-check box at access
- un-check user groups
It is possible to "deactivate" user in tab RESOURCES / PERSONNEL / person.