Project new part/en/
New project scorecard: partner projects
Management of large (international) project consortia for EU co-funded projects in the programme Horizon 2020 or similar.
- Project partners can also access project in 4PM. Project partners can have various levels of user/project access rights.
- Lead partner (beneficiary) has full project management rights and overview,
- project partners have management control and overview over their part of the project.
- management of project team and access rights - each partner can manage it's project team
- project activity plan, implementation, and reporting (hours, effort, comments)
- financial planning (budget) and costs:
- by partners
- by periods
- by actual and eligible costs, cost areas
- various levels of co-funding
- reporting (export functionality).
Basic project information
- project name* - descriptive name of the project.
- project group* also used to put projects to programme, department, division.... Important for eventual integration 4PM-ERP system.
- priority - drop-down list: 4 levels. Recommended internal rules.
- project size - drop-down list: 4 levels. Recommended internal rules.
- project status - drop-down list to label and group project through life cycle.
- description - main project goals, text field
obligatory fields (*)
click show details to show additional fields:
- PROJECT ID - unique identifier, automatically created by 4PM
- MAIN PROJECT FOR PROJECT GROUP - for management of activities or costs on the level of project group (programme)
- DEFAULT VAT
- DEFAULT PAYMENT DUE
- history of changes is hidden in detailed overview, under the icon "hour".
PROJECT OPENED BY
Main project participants
Set main project participants of project team:
- Contractor / lead beneficiary
- project manager
- main contact person
If an organization or contact is not yet entered in 4PM, use button ADD.
Project basic plan
- Planned effort: estimation of work.
- Planned start and end dates: manual entry.
- 'SUBJECTIVE ESTIMATION OF ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE PROJECT: manual entry by project manager (and record of changes).
- % COMPLETION OF PLANNED HOURS: hours reported / hours allocated
- SUBJECTIVE ASSESSMENT - SCHEDULED REALIZATION: difference between plan and actual progress.
To copy an existing project click COPY PROJECT to open a copy form. Select the categories you wish to copy:
- GENERAL - all data in scorecard. New project will have new name labelled with: (copy). A project copy can be renamed.
- RESOURCES - all project team
- TASKS & MILESTONES - all project task, phases and milestones. No resources will be allocated
- ASSIGNMENTS - all project task, phases and milestones. All resources will be copied
- PORTAL STRUCTURE -
- START DATE - the new start date. All project activities are moved according to new start date.
Good to know Project templates can be used for rapid entry of projects to 4PM. When copying template just select a new start date for the project. Application moves all planned project activities according to a new start date. Once the copy is completed, the resources get allocated new tasks, milestones. The application does not send e-mail notifications.