New person entry
Follow these steps to enter new person:
- select tab: internal, external, contacts
- click ADD to open a form
- select an organization from drop-down list
- fill-in required fields: NAME, FAMILY NAME and E-MAIL
- fill-in missing fields if available
- optional - add contact details for other organizations.
Internal Co-worker and External data
Enter the number of employee. Number of employee is required to
- enter the travel orders (numbering),
- classification of employees REVIEWS / PRESONNEL WORK and
- integration with other information systems.
Select working position. If a work position has a job descriptions using list of activities, here are displayed activity which a person should performs.
A person may be a member of various working groups. Working group assist the addition of a large number of employees on projects and assignments.
Hourly rate is set to the individual for a type of project in a specified period. This means that all entries of the work, which are carried out in a given period are calculated using recorded hourly to get personnel costs by projects. A person can have for different types of projects varying hourly fee.
- Hourly fee - set for person (multiple hourly fees can differ between projects, periods)
- Hourly fee - set for person for project (one hourly fee valid for a single project)
An individual can have set a single project hourly rate for a particular project, in this case the individual has a single hourly rate for the entire duration of the project (for example, the average hourly wage).
Complex projects (type: partner, cross-border cooperation, SEE) it is possible to manually change the different hourly rates for an arbitrary level of the reporting period of the project.
- Limit backward/forward hours entry - application setting:
- If the setting is ON, then each users should have set work recording limit in days (default value is 7 days backward, 1 day forward).
- If the setting is OFF, then users can record work without time limits.
- Daily hours limit: maximal number of working hours per user per day
- Default approver of travel orders (possible to choose from a list)
- Default liquidator of travel orders (possible to choose from a list)
- can approve travel orders - confirm travel orders before travel
- can settle travel order - liquidation of travel order statements.
Precision for entering hours
management of other persons work entries
- select users for management of their work entries
- set rights:
- Overview of project that person is a team member, with project role and project group. If a user has set PROJECT GROUP RIGHTS, they are displayed below.
- Same overview can be found in tab OVERIVEWS / TEAM MEMBERS.